The 2018 Tasmanian Coaching Seminar is scheduled for Sunday 27th May.
All club coaches and anyone with an interest in coaching strongly encouraged to attend.
The seminar will include:
- Presentation by Wallabies Skills Coach Mick Byrne
- Athlete Nutrition with a qualified Dietician
- Strength & Conditioning for Rugby Players with a qualified S&C coach
- Athlete physical health and injury recovery with a Physiotherapist
- Referee Law Interpretations
Registration for the rescheduled seminar is below.
The Seminar is $30 per coach, and payment can be made on the day, or through EFT after you have registered.
Please note that you MUST hold a minimum SmartRugby Coaching accreditation in order to attend.